*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

MID-WEEK DISTRACTION // LOOK OF THE WEEK



Her name is Kim and she has a fun fabulous personal style, and fortunately for you i am an incredibly giving and unselfish blogger so i am sharing some of that style with you. No worries, you can thank me later. This is just a teensy weensy sneak peek into Kim's strong personal style. The hautenesss i have seen Skattie, the hauteness i have seen!!! to quote our president, "at one point you can't believe". Don't despair my Skat, I as your Skattie-in-Chief am working on doing a proper shoot with her in a series skattieliscious outfits that will bring her personal style closer to you. Oh the unselfish generous spirit that is me, i swear if i weren't me i'd spend days and nights dreaming about being me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails