*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

ONCE UPON A TIME IN 2009 // FUN IN THE PRE-SKATTIE ERA









I'd almost forgotten about these pictures, we took these on my girl Es's camera about nine months ago, back then I had not started blogging, so all we could do was post them to facebook. I was reminded of these earlier today when i took the pic of Kim for the post below, not the post of the bitch feeding herself to the wallpaper, the nice one below that one. Kim also features above in the red dress. BTW, I'm sure you've noticed, wallpapergirl below was posing in front of the very same wallpaper that looks so fabulous above, i guess she was the weakest link. Anyway, no need to waste more words on the terminally unstylish, back to the fabulous skatties above. We were all at a friends birthday (or earthday as some pseudo-conscious boho wannabees call it. another story for another day) party, we got fabulously intoxicated and out popped our inner Naomi's, everybody was looking skattieliscious and that bloody wallpaper was just asking for it. My only weakness even then was taking too many bloody pictures of Athi(the yellow jacket if you don't know), this must stop at once before my blog becomes a family affair. "Athi I love you to the death my love, but I must soon de-skattiefy you, now only if your style wasn't of such high bloody skattielisciousness!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails