*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

TOO WASTED TO THINK OF A CLEVER TITLE, PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING SKAT














Some of you might remember that a few posts ago, I self righteously declared that I would pursue a completely sober lifestyle, well it didn’t quite work out that way skattie, so there, judge me. I’m back on the bottle and I’m making up for lost time and getting thoroughly and not so elegantly wasted skat. It’s been such a party skat that I’m sure if Mel Gibson saw me he would wisely advise me that “if I got ***** by a pack of  ******* , it would certainly be my fault”. Anyway, my Saturday was no less boozy than usual and in my pursuit of intoxication, I kept my camera close and fortunately for me I gravitate towards the terminally fabulous. Enjoy skattie, me I’ve got a boozy dinner to go to so I can wrap up my drunken Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Must have just missed you skattie, was hanging with Sivu a little earlier in the afternoon at Mojito.
    When is dinner Skattie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner? Methinks we should commit to next Saturday at my place. are you game?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails