*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

WHAT PRIVATE LIFE? // HOME IS WHERE THE STYLE IS









 
I was chatting to my friend Una this afternoon shortly before blogging this post (or posting this blog?), we were looking at the pictures above, which are from the dinner I hosted last night and I was questioning whether it was right to post them or if I should rather leave private gatherings with friends at my home out of the blog. Una then reminded me of what is now a basic truth of our times, “private lives are over, so last century”. This is after all the age of facebook, twitter, blogger and other social media, parties are online as they happen. And thank gawd for that Skattie otherwise I would not be able to share with you the strong personal style my chommas possess. To the Skatties in the pics above, thank you for the stylish company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails