*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

KUSHUSHU // A “F**KOFF HAUTE” SATURDAY STYLE JAM // INTRODUCING THE PERSONAL STYLE OF SIVU











 
Ola Skattie, it’s been a quiet week from my side as far as bloggin is concerned but y’all know I’ve got a 9-5 gig, and  like that song says, ‘ain’t nothing going on but the rent’. So there, no more apologies, no more explanations. Fortunately for you my girl Sivu who is Miss event co-ordinator, stylist and general hipster-about-town/country  is in town this week, so we couldn’t resist an opportunity to get together, buy a few quarts of the cheapest beer and do this style jam. I am not gonna say much about it skattie,she look hot in it, kak-hot, you know it I know it, so admit it and share it while Sivu and I empty a few more quarts of beer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails