*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Friday, February 1, 2013

ART AND HONEST CHOCOLATE /// THURSDAY

I feel as though my Thursday nights are finally getting back on track. Last week we had the openings at Blank, Evil Son and Word of Art, all in Woodstock. Last night we were back in Woodstock at What If The World galleryfor the opening Frances Goodman’s exhibition, Cars and Girls. But wait there’s more, then we headed to the Woodstock Exchange to celebrate with Anthony and Michael the opening of their new artisan raw organic chocolate shop, Honest Chocolate. Chocolate loving Capetonians will remember that this shop used to be on Wale street, well now it is at the Exchange. I have to say, the chocolate is fucking awesome, and skattie I’m not just saying that because I was at the opening or cause I got free chocolate. No skeptic skat, apart from the tasters, My friends Fumi, Sandiso and I bought a bit of choc, thinking we might nibble then take the rest home. Fuck that, the chocolate never made it out the shop, we practically jizzed on Ant’s shop floor, fucking amazing. Then we went next door to the all new Superette to join artist Frances Goodman, her family, friends and WITW gallery for dinner. I can’t even front skat, it was an all round brilliant night, the kind that kills diets and fucks up nu year's resolutions.


HONEST CHOCOLATE


SUPERETTE


1 comment:

  1. Loved this art and honest chocolate, what a lovely evening. Lindiwe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails