*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Monday, February 25, 2013

AT THE VEUVE CLICQUOT POLO MASTERS 2013

I spent this past Saturday getting my society on at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Masters. The event was held at the Val de Vie Estate out in Paarl. Fucking awesome event, pity I got there just after the fashion show, the last of the models looked awesome and I only managed a coupla fuzzy pics which you’ll spot inbetween the party pics. If you can, please do check elsewhere online for the fashion show pics because there were some stunning numbers.

Anyway we had lots of fun, my friend Fumi even got himself nominated for best dressed, he didn’t win though, which was a blessing in disguise at the end because apparently Jen Su was one of judges or handing over the prize or something like that.  And accepting a style award of any sort from Jen Su would be a bit like accepting a humanitarian award from like Hitler or something. It just doesn’t make sense, computer says NO.

Anyway in other news, after 3 months off the booze and the cigs I decided to treat myself to a 7 day relapse situation, which has been amazing at times and frighteningly dark at others. So Saturday was day 7 of that situation and what a motherfucking fabulous ‘last day of a relapse’, with bottles and bottles and bottles and bottles of champagne. At the Veuve Clicquot vip lounge which is where I was, the bubbles were practically on tap, drank so much of the French stuff I thought I was in a rap video. Of course my Seven Eleven sparkling wine palate thought it had died and been reborn posh, ag shame arme ding.

AND LATER AT THE RESERVE FOR THE AFTERPARTY

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails