*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Thursday, September 1, 2011

MARIE CLAIRE AWARDS SNEAK PEEK /// REST OF PICS TO FOLLOW ON WEEKEND

Hello Skattie. I went to Jozi last night for the Marie Claire Prix d'Excellence de la Mode Awards. I took loads of pics but i am absolutely exhausted from serious sleep deprivation. The celebration went on well into the early hours of the morning and after sleeping for little more than an hour i had to catch an early morning flight so i could make it to work at 8.30. So that's my excuse for not posting all the pics yet. But these three are my favourite so i couldn't wait till i felt well rested before posting them. The top one is of MC fashion director Sharon Becker, i took it at Kitcheners where the afterparty after the afterparty was at, the second is of blogger Milisuthando Bongela and i don't know the name of the woman in the last one but that dress.... I'll post the rest tomorrow evening after work. i'm also a bit sad because i won't be able to make it to Bryan Boy's Cape Town blogger do tomorrow because of a key meeting at work that i cannot miss. :-( I was kinda looking forward to it. I hope everyone who makes it there has lotsa fun. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails