*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Saturday, May 28, 2011

FRIDAY NIGHT IN 2 PARTS /// DAVID WEST WINTER RANGE LAUNCH



PART 2 /// LATER THAT NIGHT AT THE YOUMEANDEVERYONEWEKNOW MARKET AND EVEN LATER AT A NIKE SHOE LAUNCH

Hello skat, i hope you've had a semi-decent week, if not don't worry too much about it you can try again next week. As for me i'm a bit drained, my fear of missing out has dragged me out till late for four consecutive nights, by last night i was struggling to maintain a cohesive conversation, by the end of the night i was feeling rather sorry for myself and i was confessing to  my friend Carine my plans to get schedule 6 subscription appetite suppressants next week. I once lost 15kgs in two months on Duromine, never mind that i gained 20kgs as soon as i stopped taking them, it'll be different this time. Anyway, as soon as i'm done with this post i'm grabbing a DVD and a duvet, i'm gonna maintain a horizontal position for as long as i can before the fear drives me out again. Last night i went to check out David West's Winter range launch which was also the closing down party of Weekend Special, his shop in Woodstock. Worry not skat, he is not closing doors, his work is available at his new shinier shop on Long street right in middle of the city. The evening made me wish i knew how to use a camera properly, because the shop is kind of bright so if one does not know how to operate camera settings everything starts to look overexposed and detail gets lost, which is a pity because there is such beautiful detail on his creations. Know-it-all that you are (no, not you skat), i'm sure you've already spotted all the badly shot pics. Ja, I probably should go on one of those short courses that are turning everybody who can afford a digital SLR into a photographer.

2 comments:

  1. great snaps and a really great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAWH man....Love, Love, Love your writing style....In my head I'm hearing your voice as I read....And it's clever and witty!Nevermind the pics.....I got your message....Hope you catch up on sleep!
    Mwah,
    Wendy
    www.wendyinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails