*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SHEBEEN QUEEN /// A STYLE JAM WITH UNATI SILINGA

Howzit skat, hoping you've a fabulous extra long weekend. I spent mine resting mostly on my back watching series DVDs and doing a kakload of nothing, an exercise in sobriety, in fact i've even drawn up a whole new list of things to give up, old diets to revisit. I managed to drag my ass off the couch long enough to spend Sunday night and early Monday morning at my friend Unati's Shebeen Chill Sessions, not an exercise in sobriety. She hosts them once a month at her house in Woodstock, there's a cash bar, curry, deejays and occasionally a musical performance. I'm all about access skattie so if you want to want to get on her mailing list so she can update you about the next one you can pop her an email at her address oo.nutty@gmail.com. However, this blog is not called Skattie what are you eating/drinking?, so besides alcoholic cravings i had other ulterior motives for dragging myself off the couch. I've always been a big fan of her style or her swagg as the youngens are calling it these days, you might recall a style jam i did with her a while back, if not you can check it out here. As busy as she was on Sunday evening, she let me twist her arm a bit into doing a couple of costume changes. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails