*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Thursday, April 11, 2013

WEDNESDAY /// "LAST NIGHT... MAD REAL, SUNGLASSES AND ADVIL"

Obvi I'd love to tell you a whole story about the night, but we're in that familiar skattie situation where it's like early hours of the morning and I know I should be sleeping but my need for internet attention has me posting at fucked up hours. Quick review tho; night started off on Long street at Journey's tenth birthday gig (a brilliant one at that), then we went off to the waterfront for the launch of Call it Spring, a new and funky shoe shop at the waterfront, then against our better judgement we landed up at Power & Glory for a nightcap which turned into a party of its own. Now here I am at home, all because of a silly new law in the Western Cape that forces all bars to close by 2am. I live above a bar that used to close at 4am every morning, so this does not quite work for me, and it might turn me into one of those people that tweet godZille a lot. anyway whateva, it's probably a good thing for shebeen culture, where the fuck are our speakeasies already? 

JOURNEY:

ON TO THE WATERFRONT FOR 'CALL IT SPRING':

& THEN AFTER. TO POWER & GLORY. BAD DECISIONS.

TREND VIBES. THE BEANIE HAS LANDED

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails