*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Thursday, April 18, 2013

LAST NIGHT AT THE TOPSHOP OPENING

I won’t even bullshit u skat, it’s been a kak week. Okay, I fucking can’t stand it when people whine on social media, and I’m sorry I’m kinda about to do that ryt now. Like, I promise you, I’ve unsubscribed to half of my facebook friend’s status updates because I do not wanna see whiny ass bullshit on my timeline, that also goes for the subtweeters, it’s annoying, it’s silly, it’s childish, no1 curr, stop it. Like fo real tho, if you’ve got a coupla hundred friends on facebook, not all of them(us) are your friends and they(we) probs don’t wanna know ur troubles. deal.

Anyway, back to my troubles, kak week, like overcast with a peculiar shade of shit. I probably brought it on myself tho. I woke up on Monday and Jennifer Rush’s Ring of Ice was playing in my head, and I immediately assumed it was a bad omen, she is satanic I swear.  So thank fucking historically incorrect white jaysus for the media openings tonight at Topshop and Tommy Hilniggerfiger. Just what I needed to step the fuck out of my troubles and enjoy the gorgeous fashion and listen to other people’s troubles (thank you Robyn Cooke for listening to mine). Like the 25 yr old friend who shared his story about a 5 year relationship he came out of 2 years ago with a taekwondo champion girlfriend who regularly beat the shit out of him, eventually breaking his nose and his ribs. Abuse is no joke yo. He is in therapy and he’s getting better.

Anyway enjoy the Topshop pics. Too much fun at that event. I’ll post the Tommy Hilfiger pics tomorrow or Friday. Topshop is at the Waterfront and it opens to the public today.

THE TRUE LEGENDS OF THE NIGHT THOUGH ARE THESE GUYS. TONIGHT THEY CAMPED OUTSIDE TOPSHOP IN THE WATERFRONT, WAITING FOR THE PUBLIC OPENING TOMORROW. THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE GET LIKE R1500 VOUCHERS, AND THESE GUYS AIN'T MESSIN AROUND, THEY GON GET THEIRS. BEE AND I CHILLED WITH THEM AND LISTENED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails