*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

BEE DIAMONDHEAD ON 'A FASHION FRIEND'

One thing i'm terribly selfish about is publishing only images that i took myself on this blog. I'm all about content creation and sticking to that rule helps me keep it somewhat real. However, I love this shoot that my dear friend, beloved skattie and Marie Claire jnr Fashion Ed Bee Diamondhead did with A Fashion Friend and I just couldn't help but share. Love you forever Bee. 

p.s. check Bee show her humorous 'I ain't taking myself too seriously' side on this fun cover of Rihanna's Diamonds which I posted a couple days ago.

Producer: Raya Rossi 
Production assistant: Olga Kotova
Photographer: Frank Ellis 
Hair & Make up: Kelly Jean 
Staring/ featuring: Bee Diamondhead

2 comments:

  1. holla Bee - bathathe Princess hawtness <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loved this feature. Amazing style Bee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails