*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Saturday, April 27, 2013

SKATTIE DOES THE SOUTH OF FRANCE /// HYÈRES 2013. #DAY 1

So after shitloads of travelling, planes trains and buses, I finally made it to the south of France for the Hyères fashion and photography festival, made all the better this year because my partner Athi and my dearest friend Fumi, both of whom were in Berlin for the last coupla weeks came thru to join me. On day 1 Fumi and I spent the day chilling at the Villa Noailles enjoying the art and the people and music performance. In case you haven’t been following, check here to see what Hyères is about. Enjoy the pics. Gots to run back to the Villa for day 2.

FUMI AND I CHILLING, SOMEWHERE:
OUR LITTLE SCOOTER THAT'S HELPING US EXPLORE THE FRENCH RIVIERA
AND THEN LATER ON WE WENT AFTERPARTYING AT THE PINK CLUB. TOO MUCH FUN, EXCEPT FOR THE 2 BEERS THAT BASICALLY COST US R100 EACH. THE CLUB TOTALLY FELT LIKE EVOL, MY FAVOURITE CLUB NIGHT BACK IN CAPE TOWN. WORST PART OF THE EVENING, RIDING THE SCOOTER 14KM BACK TO OUR HOTEL IN HEAVY RAIN. DRENCHED!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails