*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Thursday, November 1, 2012

KHANYI MBAU, EDITH VENTER & SHASHI NAIDOO FOR FUNDUDZI


When I was up in Joburg a few weeks ago for the Elle Rising Star Design Awards, I met up with Fundudzi designer and creative director Craig Jacobs, who invited me to shoot images for his new protest campaign along with two other bloggers, Thithi Nteta and Jerri Mokgofe. The campaign and the clothes are inspired by all the protest action that has been taking place all over the world, from Arab spring to the Occupy movement and of course the local protest. Three magnetic personalities were invited to be in front of the lens, Khanyi Mbau, Edith Venter and Shashi Naidoo. And skattie you must know how much I love a flawed character, so i was like i'm in as long as i get to shoot Khanyi. Never mind what some think of her and fuck what Lin Sampson says, me i love the woman so it was super cool to shoot her for this campaign. Oh  and I was also quite excited to find out that the logos on the tees are the work of my good friend Unathi Mkonto. Check the final images up above, and below are some extra images that i shot of Khanyi.



2 comments:

  1. totally awesome. the final image is MAJOR!

    Great work to you and everyone else involved

    www.mann-equin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails