*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

DANKIE FOR THE MOST AWESOME SURPRISE BIRTHDAY DINNER EVER

Askies skat but I have to take this moment and thank my partner and my friends who worked so hard and hooked me up such an awesome and intimate surprise birthday dinner. It was fucking cool celebrating my birthday in the company of some of  my favourite people in this city. Bar one or two people that I have not had the opportunity to get to know yet, practically everyone there was my people, people I’ve had many awesome experiences with, and to have them all around the same table, special. Excuse the corniness skattie but I is 34, fast approaching middle age, and you know a bitch gets sentimental in the latter years. In fact I’m reminded of my fave corny saying, “our friends are the family we choose” or something like that, and I am so feeling my choice right now. I love you guys.


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails