*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

THURS TO TUES & THE CURIOUS CASE OF THE MISSING SANGO

THURSDAY IN WOODSTOCK AT SIDE STREET GALLERY FOR FLOWER SAFARI

LATER THAT THURSDAY ON LONG STREET AT MERCHANTS CAFE OPENING


FRIDAY KARAOKE AT CLUB MEDITERRANEANE 


SATURDAY & SUNDAY AT THE SPIER WINE FARM FOR THE SECRET FOOD FESTIVAL


LATE SUNDAY AT KOGELBERG BAY FOR RECOVERY AND A BIT OF WHALE WATCHING


TUESDAY AT COPY SHOP ART EXHIBITION


I was never a prolific blogger to start with, but as you might have noticed lately the situation has gotten worse, with just one post a week. Askies skat but it is what it is at the moment. The drive she seems inversely proportional to an ever-expanding waistline. I wonder, to my fellow fatty boomzies out there, do you have the same experience, do you spent more horizontal time now that you’ve got a higher BMI? Do you love that kinda “quality time” as much as I do?  Pray tell, I need to know. I’d speak to my Sangomz  but unfortunately she is overseas doing her nails so I can’t even consult, her skype is always offline and tweets are ignored. I swear, never another tranny Sangomz again, bitches be fancy. Now I think I might have to catch a flight Joziway and consult with them Hillbrow prophets who dabble in erectile dysfunction, investment banking, fixing marriages, curing HIV and sometimes chasing out the occasional obstinate moffie tokoloshe. Surely with their wide area of expertise they would know how to prevent blog death, and miraculously turn me into a prolific blogger, get me more likes on facebook and cray cray pageviews. Siyavuma! Fuck, maybe I’ll find one who is looking to guestblog and I can start giving away potions for instant style. Vumani! So listen my skatebol if you’ve got digits for a tight Sangomz with an eye for style (sorry, no trannies) who’d like to guestblog, maybe one from Limps, then please holler at a plair! Vumani!


1 comment:

  1. Funny post, you give me power everytime. How about a moffie albino one? let me know if you need the digits! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails