*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Friday, October 12, 2012

THURSDAY /// BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

Askies. Fuck shit! It’s been a while since I blogged. My blogger sensibilities are telling me I should apologise, but I fear you might not buy that pretentious bullshit, but in case you do, I sorry. To be honest, I just didn’t have the energy really, it’s been an exciting couple of weeks, cool events and more roadtrips, but every time I got back home I was just partied out and I couldn’t do anything but pass out and embrace my after hours laziness.  Ja, the path to complacency is paved with un-updated blogs. I have a shitload of pics from the last two weeks that I hope to post over the next few days. Cape Town summer is here and it’s probably time to get back to life. So here is tonight which I spent at a couple of openings; Church, SMAC, Word of Art, Zero21 and later at Power & Glory. 


AND THEN....................


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails