*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

MIDNIGHT IN THE GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVOL WITH DJ LIQUIDA'TCHA de GARÇON

LIQUIDA'TCHA de GARÇON


these r the things i should do i should post as soon as i come back from a night like i used to i should go out more often like i used to instead of going to evol every friday night evol party pics from my nights of alcohol abuse at evol can no longer qualify as style posts even though sometimes they’re all the style i need i should really stop drinking something tells me the pain in my ankles is directly related to my alcohol consumption i should write funny posts again even though i struggle with the humour i should really lose weight and stop complaining about how fat i am i really need to get a haircut i should be a better vegan i should stop frying tofu all the time and eat more raw veggies i should complete my growing up selling out cashing in process by accepting advertisers on my blog with big fucking banners and i should write about how much i love their products so they can give me free shit so i can look sort of stylish like other bloggers i should stop writing self-indulgent posts i should write more posts i should visit my parents more often and when my camera lens comes across famous people like ninja from die antwoord i should put die antwoord on the post title and in the first paragraph of the post so that when people search for die antwoord google search engines will lead them to my blog i should tweet more i should be more honest with myself i am not really an atheist i should get around to editing the skattietv footage i promised to post a coupla weeks ago these r the things i should do

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails