*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Sunday, December 25, 2011

WELL, IF THIS TIME OF THE YEAR IS ABOUT FAMILY

Besides being able to eat excessively with minimal judgement headed your way, one of the supposedly awesome things about this time of the year is being able to be excessively sentimental about one's family and the time spent with them, and to express those sentiments on social media outlets like fb and twitter whilst not feeling judged. I love my family too but of course I've done nothing of the sort so far and i stick a finger down my throat everytime i read a tweet or fb status update along those lines, or those redundant descriptions of everything on the xmas lunch table. I've also been binge eating like crazy, so we might be dealing with a totally different issue. Anyway, after all the terrible judgement i've been doing behind people's backs, I finally succumbed. After Xmas lunch with the fam I found myself going thru our old family pics and i found these vintage type gems that i just had to share. I don't have a scanner skat, i just took pics of the pics so don't bitch about the quality. Enjoy.

MY GRANDFATHER

MY GRANDMOTHER

MY MOTHER

MY FATHER

ME AND MY PARENTS

ME AND MY MOM

MY MOM IN THE 80s SANS THE 70s HEADGEAR

MY AUNT IN THE 80s

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO THIS IS BUT THAT BERET KILLS ME

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails