*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Friday, August 26, 2011

THURSDAY /// AT OPENING OF 'HONEST', THE ARTISAN CHOCOLATE STORE


AND LATER THAT NIGHT @ FATBACK
Fuck skat! i'd like to tell you so much more about tonight. I'd like to tell you about my friend Ant's chocolate shop opening, i'd love to tell you about how much fun i had at Doepelganger Thursday at Fatback Soul but unfortunately it is 2h45 in the morning and i need to get to sleep. Like everyone else i have to be at work in a few hours so i need the sleep (I'm sure by now you know blogging is not my real job). So quickly; i took most of these pics tonight at the opening of "Honest", Cape Town's new organic chocolate shop, check the website skat and if you live in Cape Town and you love chocolate make ur way to no. 66 wale street to visit the shop. I took the rest of the pics later at Fatback Soul on Long. Enjoy, must sleep now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails