*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Saturday, July 14, 2012

OUT OF THIN AIR /// FRIDAY EVENING AT THE STEVENSON GALLERY

Tonight I went to check out the opening of 'Out of Thin Air', a group exhibition curated by Lerato Bereng which saw 8 young Jozi artists do their thing at the Stevenson. The exhibition was made up of quite a lot of performance, mainly from Jamal Nxedlana and the Cuss crew, if you missed out on tonight you can pop in to the Stevenson tomorrow to check out the installation works and videos that are still up. Like I always say I'm not an art critic so I'm not gonna go on and on about the work, except to say that i had lots of fun, and I was sober, which is a truly rare occurrence for me. Do check this here link and read up about the exhibition. Don't be fucking ignorant now, go and read the page, and then please summarize it for me, because it's way too fucking long for my short attention span.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails