*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

EASTER WEEKEND DIARY

“I have the social disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay at home one night I start spreading rumours to my dogs” Andy Warhol. That quote came to mind tonight whilst sitting at home contemplating whether of not to go and check the #fomo party out. I was feeling super exhausted from a week of low productivity, so I wanted to continue the chill and just stay at home and hopefully catch an episode of the Kardashians. Athi who has no problem with staying at home kinda caught me out and he was like “Look at you, you’ve got the social disease”. Whatevs. I left home to join fellow disease sufferers and to enjoy the Easter weekend. I’m not much of a believer so my weekend was unlikely to be about the undead. I subscribe to a more atheistic/humanist world view, a view my mother is convinced is no different to Satanism, but that’s another story for another day. 

SO ON THURSDAY I WENT TO CHECK OUT THE INAUGURAL #FOMO PARTY.


AND THEN I SPENT GOOD FRIDAY IN THE COMPANY OF FRIENDS

ON SATURDAY, I GOT A FASHION INJECTION AT THINA ZIBI'S BELOW R300 MARKET
belowR300 photos by Thina Zibi

AND ON SUNDAY I WENT TO MY FRIEND UNATI'S SORT OF BI-ANNUAL SHEBEEN EVENINGS, FOR BEER, TRIPE, STEAM BREAD AND BEATS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails