*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Friday, January 10, 2014

TIME-OUT /// ONE LAST HURRAH. SUN, FUN, FRIENDS, A FARM & A BIRTHDAY

This past week was my girl Bee’s bday. To celebrate we decided to spend the day (Friday) wining and lunching at one of my all-time favourite farms, Babylonstoren out in Franschoek, in the company of dear chommas. I’m sure many of you Cape Town readers have taken the drive out there a few times over the last couple of years. As for me, everytime I go I’m always blown away by that garden. If you haven’t seen it you must make a point to go. Just about all the fruits and veggies they serve are grown on that garden, and it’s just so fucking beautiful. Those of you with fancy money should book an overnight stay at the hotel & spa, which starts off at R4900,00 per room per night. Like I said, fancy money. While you at it book me a room too skattie, and you and I can be best friends forever. Anyway, awesome day getting dronkies on Franschoek wine and rolling around in Chamomile mini-fields, and a beautiful bye bye to the summer holiday, as most of us are going back to work in the next coupla weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails