*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Friday, May 10, 2013

BEAUTIFUL THINGS /// LARA BOHINC

Firstly I feel a bit dof because I haven’t been to Iracema boutique before. Such beautiful stuff. Anyway, I popped in last night on my way to another event, and I was totally smitten by the Lara Bohinc pieces in store. I swear if my recent French trip hadn’t happened I would’ve dropped G’z right then. So this morning I decided to go back to the shop and shoot some of the pieces I fell in love with.

 Lara Bohinc has been around for a while, like since the late 90s, but she has been quite popular with the stars lately, Thandie Newton, Kate Moss, Tyra Banks, Kylie Minogue, the list goes on, they’ve all been spotted with one of her pieces. I must say I’m not a huge fan of a lot of the latest stuff which we’re seeing on her site and on celebrities. However, a lot (but not all) of the pieces I fell in love with at Iracema are from her rather experimental Lara Brohinc 107 range, most of which was done in the early 2000s. Interestingly enough, the whole art deco vibe about the pieces is just so perfect for now, what with all the Great Gatsby inspiration happening at the mo. Anyway, I totally fell in love with the shop, and there are so many other edgy labels like Felder Felder, another one popular with the stars like the Rihannas and Florences of this world. Iracema is on 217 Bree Street in Cape Town and they’ve got a 50-70% off sale which ends tomorrow the 11th of May.


1 comment:

  1. HI, is it possible to get an email of this shop where you found Lara Bohinc jewellery?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails