*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TUESDAY NIGHT AT THE FREEWORLD DESIGN CENTRE













So ja as the title suggests, tonight I went to the Freeworld Design Centre in town to check out a street style photography book launch by Ed Suter. The book is titled 'Sharp sharp' and it has gorgeous images of SA street style,  taken from a documentary angle, a bit Nontsikelelo Veleko-esque but lighter. the were also design pods on show, put together by well-known CT creatives, including two favourites of mine, Asanda Sizani and Jade de Waal.

On another note, a reader recently pointed out that I haven't been writing as much as i used to on the blog. sorry for that, well sorry to those of you that actually come here for the writing. To be honest I haven't been able to think of much to write about, before everyone catches on that I only ever write about my booze problem and my weight problem, for two years now, really one must rehab or move on. And if i write about anything else beyond that, i fear i might just completely reveal myself as the shallow fag that i am. So do bear with me while i seek out an even more questionable existence, so that i can have some interesting shit to write. Okay bye now, my fave sensationalist journo Deborah Patta is on TV and she is doing that episode on weaves. Personally I do think the dangers of tanning beds would have been a more appropriate subject fo her.

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos. They are amazing.

    skinnygrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails