*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MORE PICS FROM HYERES

So it's here finally, my last day in Hyeres, I can't actually even begin to capture how cool it's been. thankfully I have a shiload more pics to try. When I get back home I'll post pics from the ranges, backstage and pics from the very cool exhibitions I saw. Another tricky thing to capture are all the indoor and outdoor venues for the festival, which were often really stunning old building with a deep sense of history.One of the questions you hear most when you're here is "Is this your first one?", Of course when they ask that people are merely looking for an opportunity to tell you that this is their fourth, fifth or tenth time. You come once, you gonna come again. I know for a fact that I'll be back here next year, it really is amazing to be in this small town when all these fashion devotees descend upon it and it's most historic buildings. Maybe I'll even learn a bit of French before I come next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails