*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Friday, July 19, 2013

THURS AT BLANK PROJECTS GALLERY FOR NICO KRIJNO AND KERRY CHALONER EXHIBITION OPENING

As per the title, tonight i went to check out Nico and Kerry's opening at Blank, and of course ended up at the usual questionable establishments afterwards. awesome night all round, i am always filled with pride when I go to check out a friends' work, coz it's not like a random vibe. These are people whose work I've been watching for a bit, and it's great to see them develop it further and further. So thank you for tonight guys and well fucking done.

On another note, i wanna apologize to them skatties who enjoy the writing on this blog because I haven't been doing much of that. I don't really have a decent excuse except maybe that thanks to the blog I now write for magazines as a day job. I have a rather limited vocab so by the time I get home and start working on blog  posts I can't think of anything entertaining to write, and writing just to be writing can easily result in boring kak. I don't know about you but I hate being bored online. Of course i will always write when i think i have something to say that's worth your time, or when i am really drunk and sorta think I'm clever and funny. For now though, bear with me and enjoy the images you like and quietly hate the ones you don't like. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails