*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Thursday, June 20, 2013

REMEMBERING LAST WEEK

Ja last week was fun, also a bit of a mess.  Methinks I went a little too hard, as though I was trying to make up for all the months of self imposed sobriety. It was fun though, in parts. I took these pics at a few places, some from Superdry’s store launch at the V & A Waterfront, which was a cool party except the bit where they ran out of vodka within the first. Thirsty hipsters and thirsty fashion media girls are an awkward sight to behold, they make me nervous, so I made my exit round about then. The rest of the pics I took on Saturday at the Public art exhibition gig hosted by Vansa at City Hall and some at Assembly afterwards. Took shitloads of pics, but now that I’m sober they ain’t that great, so do enjoy the few that made the cut. Hope to see some of you at the Joule City opening tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails